Tuesday, August 24, 2010

tick tock and more Wake Up Bars!

The countdown is on for my product debut! I'm going to have people over one month from tomorrow to check out all of my products and hopefully pick out some of their favorites to buy and take home with them :)

So, I've been busy trying to get my stock up. I have candles in various sizes, bath salts, lotions and of course soap!


I made these the other day, they're the Wake Up Soap but with some added color and no poppy seeds... I have one of the white bars in my shower right now and I love it!! I have a feeling these are going to be a favorite, they smell so amazing!

Plus, you have the added benefit of the essential oils I added:

Tea Tree Oil has wonderful properties that makes it a popular natural agent for curing all three types of infectious organisms: fungus, bacteria, and virus. More importantly, it is known to effectively fight a number of infections that are resistant to some antibiotics. Therefore, Tea Tree Oil is an excellent natural remedy for hundreds of bacterial and fungal skin ailments such as acne, abscess, oily skin, blisters, sun burns, athlete's foot, warts, herpes, insect bites, rashes, dandruff and other minor wounds and irritations.

Eucalyptus Oil  is considered anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, stimulating, among other medicinal properties. It helps to relieve muscle pain and is great for those suffering from sprained ligaments and tendons, as well as stiff muscles and aches. Eucalyptus oil, which is stimulating, removes exhaustion and mental sluggishness and rejuvenates the spirits of the sick. It is also effective in treating stress.

Peppermint Oil  also helps to provide relief from stress, depression and mental exhaustion due to its refreshing nature. It is also effective against anxiety and restlessness.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo, pretty. Cant wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will, I'm gonna send stuff with mom when she comes to visit you :)

    ReplyDelete