Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Add these to my list of favorites


I can't wait to try these out!

I stepped outside the box just a toe to try out a couple things I'd been wondering about. I substituted a bit of the water for this recipe with some Aloe Vera Gel added it at trace,  I also added beeswax to the recipe cause rumor is it helps to make a harder bar.

Then, I added this refreshing, invigorating, stimulating blend of tea tree, eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils. Not to mention, I added a bit of poppy seeds for some exfoliation. I almost want to call these Wake Up Soap. I can't wait to see what these are like in the shower.

These have no added color to them and in my opinion look just beautiful white with the poppy seeds sprinkled in.

I'll give them a week to cure a bit before I take them for a test run and let you know how it went!

2 comments:

  1. Love these! "Wake Up Bar" is so great. They look fresh and invigorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are awesome!!

    We put one in our shower last night and I used it this morning and I love it! I also have a piece at the kitchen sink & the kids sink for handwashing (I have the blue & green bar at my bathroom sink)

    ReplyDelete