Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lip Balm with Lavender Butter

I'd really been wanting to try a recipe with the Lavender Butter I have, so I put together a recipe with Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lavender Butter, Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E... I kept half plain and added Honey Flavor Oil to the other half and I just have to say these are fantastic!

I haven't tried the plain, just the honey so I don't know if the plain ones taste or smell of lavender or not.

I love both the consistency and the flavor of this batch though, I will definitely be making more!

I'm still having a challenge with making labels for the lip balms but as soon as I do I'm going to place them up for sale in my Etsy shop. There's nothing up for sale in it now but if you'd like to save the link for when there is, the url is:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/tranquilelements

No comments:

Post a Comment