Friday, September 17, 2010

More Salt Bars


I loved the way the first batch of Salt Bars came out so much that I had to make another batch!

For these, I used Orange, Lemon and Clove Bud Essential Oils and they smell heavenly. I've read that citrus doesn't hold up well long term in cold process soap so it'll be interesting to see (smell?) what happens. Hopefully the clove but will anchor the other two smells.

As you can see with this batch and the first batch, I'm trying to get a little more creative in the look of the bars. My SO says it kinda looks like whip cream. I'd love to hear what anyone else thinks!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them! They remind me of the white foam/spray on the tips of ocean waves. Whip cream works too! I kind of want to eat them ..... ;). You are so creative and talented with your colors and shapes. Well done!

    ReplyDelete